Upon arrival or leaving tenants will need to provide necessary information and documents to complete their rental file.
It’s important to provide ALL papers and information IN TIME to avoid late refunds or charges like city tax that could be avoided afterwards.
For you booking:
– Your personal contact details
– Your birth place and date
– Start and end date of your stay
– Copy of the front side of your ID
– The signed contract
– The proof of your transfer
For your arrival:
– Time and date of arrival
– Proof of transfer of your deposit payment
– Heating : your Techem meter stand in your room
– Place description form submission
– Registration papers city / school for the city tax
– Your final proof of registration at the City Hall for the city tax exempt
During your stay:
– Guest policy: for a second guest staying fill in the second bed request form
– If you wish an intermediate heating cost calculation fill in the your Techem meter stand in your room
– How to request technical assistance
For your leaving :
– Time and date of leaving
– Heating : Final Techem meter stand in your room
– Confirmation of things that need our attention in the studio
– Confirmation of your bank account info for final calculation and deposit refund
Practical information during your stay
Plenty of practical information about your stay can be found on our website on our website.
Information for tenants can be found after tenants log in. Tenants will receive a login after receipt of the signed contract and confirmation payment.
- House Rules
- Kitchen courtesy Rules
- Garbage Regulation
- Fire safety regulation
- Official list of small repairs and maintenance due by the tenant
- Technical intervention rates
Need help? Have questions?
Unfortunately it is not possible to follow up on regular or administrative questions, problems, applications, etc… by whatsapp, sms, or even phone call.
So to be sure your request gets handled, you can can contact us directly by email, this way your request cannot get lost or forgotten, information can easily be found back later.
Please make sure to provide as much information as possible so we can also help you the soon as possible. This includes always: STUDIO NUMBER! + Name + description of your question or issue.
Is there an EMERGENCY?!
In case of emergency, tenants should contact us by phone!